Sh@y's Proverbs

-To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else, is the GREATEST accomplishment... Ralph Waldo Emmerson

-If at first you don't succeed, try not to act surprised...

-Things turn out best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out!

-You can't fix stupid! Period.

-Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together!

-Attitude is a small thing, but makes a BIG difference!

-Our eyes are placed in front because it is more important to look ahead than to look back.

-Don't play games with a girl who can play BETTER:)

-The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think

-The BEST thing about chasing your dreams is... You can have as many as you want, and they can change anytime. Life is ALWAYS going to be full of surprises! In order to WIN the race, you've got to actually be IN the race!

-Our inside jokes, too many to name. When we're apart, it's never the same. When we're together it's nothing but fun. Replacing my girls, just can't be done.

-If she is amazing, she wont be easy. If she is easy, she wont be amazing. If she is worth it, you wont give up. If you give up, you are not worth it!! Period.

-DON'T LIVE BENEATH YOUR PRIVILEDGES!!!

Thursday, October 28, 2010

FOOD FOR THOUGHT...

I don't know why I am blogging about this, because I feel this little comment is in-vain and will do nothing. I like most girls always ask the age old question...

"Why are men the way that they are?"

I wonder why guys never ask girls out. Are they afraid of rejection? Are they too shy? Are they cheap and feel dates are a waste of money? Are they scared? I've realized that the answer to all these questions is YES!!! My response to that is, SO WHAT!!! So what if the girl rejects you, she obviously isn't worth it cause she wouldn't give you the decency to go with you on a date. So what if you are too shy, girls find that cute and most of the time can pick up the non-verbal hints that you are giving. So what if you are cheap, there are numerous dates you can do that are cheap or even better FREE. Most girls (by most I don't mean all) will have fun no matter what you do! So what if you are scared, everyone is! Want to know a little secret boys???.... Girls are just as afraid and shy and scared and cheap as you are!! We understand!! We really do! We just wish that you would just try!! TRY!! In this world today guys don't even try!! They expect us to just go up and say hey I like you let's date... NO!! What happened to the chivalry? What happened to the men that actually tried? Don't get me wrong, I think it's great that girls are more strong and willing to ask guys out these days! But if you like us SHOW US!! Actions speak louder than words! I am tired... tired of trying and getting no where... tired of the only guys showing interest in me being creeps and scum bags... tired of guys not trying... tired of feeling intimidating! It's like this one saying... Girls are more beautiful then they are smart because they know the average man looks before he thinks! I am tired of all the guys going for the ditsy bimbos while there are just as beautiful girls out there who have brains who are just as willing to love but aren't annoying!! Anyways I don't know what sparked that ranting!! I guess I am feeling the heartache!! The feeling that the guy who you are meant to be with is dating the wrong girl. Or that all you good friends are settling for annoying girls but think of them as a "trophy girlfriend/wife" mostly a selfish arm candy!! I am looking for a guy who will love me for me... for all the goofiness, tallness, randomness, and the fact that I have a brain and use it! I want a guy who loves me more than life it's self! Cause when I find him, HE WILL BE MY EVERYTHING... and I better be his!! I've been holding out for the right man for me, and I hope all this heart ache will be worth it! As women, "we are looking for a few good men" So back it up army, we need them more ha ha!!

Here are the quotes that got me thinking this way...
"I hate it when you can't stop thinking about that one person...and deep down inside you know they probably haven't thought about you once"
"Dear Tummy, sorry for all the butterflies. Dear Pillow, sorry for all the tears. Dear Heart, sorry for all the damage. Dear Brain, you were right"
That last one is SO... true to my life!!!!
Gotta love quotes!! Gotta love boys!
Just a food for thought for all you single ladies!!

1 comment: