Sh@y's Proverbs

-To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else, is the GREATEST accomplishment... Ralph Waldo Emmerson

-If at first you don't succeed, try not to act surprised...

-Things turn out best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out!

-You can't fix stupid! Period.

-Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together!

-Attitude is a small thing, but makes a BIG difference!

-Our eyes are placed in front because it is more important to look ahead than to look back.

-Don't play games with a girl who can play BETTER:)

-The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think

-The BEST thing about chasing your dreams is... You can have as many as you want, and they can change anytime. Life is ALWAYS going to be full of surprises! In order to WIN the race, you've got to actually be IN the race!

-Our inside jokes, too many to name. When we're apart, it's never the same. When we're together it's nothing but fun. Replacing my girls, just can't be done.

-If she is amazing, she wont be easy. If she is easy, she wont be amazing. If she is worth it, you wont give up. If you give up, you are not worth it!! Period.

-DON'T LIVE BENEATH YOUR PRIVILEDGES!!!

Sunday, August 22, 2010

R.I.P Summer 2010




Tomorrow marks the death of Summer 2010. For tomorrow is the first day of school. This sentence used to bring such joy to me when I was a wee young lass... But alas it doesn't have that effect on me anymore. Why you ask?!? Well to put it quite frankly I am burned out!! I feel like I've been going to school my whole life... OH WAIT, I HAVE!!


Summer of 2010 was a very welcome and necessary break for me! I had a blast. I started off summer by moving into a new place with new roommates. Traveled to the exotic locations of Grace, Idaho (population 306 that includes the bovines) for a wedding. Ventured to the lake many, many, many times. Attempted to wakeboard, Failed! Then attempted again and got up but couldn't stay up!! Third times a charm cause I got up and haven't looked back since. In FACT wakeboarding is my new favorite!! I LOVE IT!! If I accomplish nothing else in life... I'll die happy accomplishing this one thing!! Tried my hand at jetskiiing!! That right there is God's greatest gift to mankind!! It's like a four-wheeler on water, BOMB!! Went swimming everyday I could, many times right before work. Soaked up some summer sun... Got the new nickname of the Blonde Mexican. BBQ'ed it up like all the meat known to mankind was in my freezer and I needed to get rid of it. Stayed up late, and slept in late! Day in and day out I ventured into the Lobster to work! I love my job! Do I love all of my employees?!? YOU BET I DO!! ha ha. I went camping, I got tan, I had adventures, I made memories, and I lived up every single summer day. But the saying reigns true... Time flys when you're having fun. AND IT DID!! School starts tomorrow, I'm ready physically I got my books, and notebooks, and pens, and my trusty backpack. But I'm not ready mentally!! I have this one semester left and I'll have my associates, but at the same time I don't wanna start! It's bittersweet cause I'll be done, but I don't wanna do these last few classes to get done!! Don't you just love life?!? Cause I sure do!!


1 comment:

  1. Trust me, once you get your associates... going back to school won't seem as much of a chore. The last semester is like senior yr of high school! LOL A BIG PAIN :)

    ReplyDelete