Sh@y's Proverbs

-To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else, is the GREATEST accomplishment... Ralph Waldo Emmerson

-If at first you don't succeed, try not to act surprised...

-Things turn out best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out!

-You can't fix stupid! Period.

-Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together!

-Attitude is a small thing, but makes a BIG difference!

-Our eyes are placed in front because it is more important to look ahead than to look back.

-Don't play games with a girl who can play BETTER:)

-The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think

-The BEST thing about chasing your dreams is... You can have as many as you want, and they can change anytime. Life is ALWAYS going to be full of surprises! In order to WIN the race, you've got to actually be IN the race!

-Our inside jokes, too many to name. When we're apart, it's never the same. When we're together it's nothing but fun. Replacing my girls, just can't be done.

-If she is amazing, she wont be easy. If she is easy, she wont be amazing. If she is worth it, you wont give up. If you give up, you are not worth it!! Period.

-DON'T LIVE BENEATH YOUR PRIVILEDGES!!!

Friday, May 21, 2010

Roomies


While venturing into college life, one will learn that roommates SUCK!! More often than not people run into the problem of awful roommates and as many say that is "apart of the college experience." I am now in my 3rd college bacholerette pad and I have to give a shout out to my AWESOME ROOMMATES!!! You see I live with my friends Kristin and Brittany, both are from the great town of Tooele, UT. I met Kristin aka. Red my freshmen year here at Dixie State. Red was in all of my classes, Biology lecture AND lab, along with Chemistry lecture AND lab. After I made the connection that she was in all these classes with me I decided to be my naturally friendly self and introduce myself. Let's just say we've been great friends every since. Not long after me and Red had become friends I met Brittany who was living with Red at the time. Now approaching the summer before our Junior year we now live together.
We live in a HOUSE out in Coral Canyon. I freakin L-O-V-E it! we have a yard, I have my own room and I pay the same for rent as my other college student apartments. It's easily 10x better than my other college dwellings. The reason it's cheap is because the house in which we live is Kristin's Parents vacation house! So needless to say I got a pretty sweet deal here!! I love my roommates, they are THEE BEST roommates that I have ever had! Luff you guys =)

3 comments:

  1. You jacked one of my phrases again! AHHHH! You're a hoebag, hoebag, hoebag! FOR REALLLLLS! haha jk...kinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Shay!!! You are the bombdiggity!! Nice blog! I didn't know you are in a house in Coral Canyon. Lucky!! What are you up to this summer? I hope all is going good for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey that's awesome you found my blog!! I just started it!! I was told I needed to start a blog to share my quick whit and humor with the world!

    ReplyDelete