Sh@y's Proverbs

-To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else, is the GREATEST accomplishment... Ralph Waldo Emmerson

-If at first you don't succeed, try not to act surprised...

-Things turn out best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out!

-You can't fix stupid! Period.

-Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together!

-Attitude is a small thing, but makes a BIG difference!

-Our eyes are placed in front because it is more important to look ahead than to look back.

-Don't play games with a girl who can play BETTER:)

-The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think

-The BEST thing about chasing your dreams is... You can have as many as you want, and they can change anytime. Life is ALWAYS going to be full of surprises! In order to WIN the race, you've got to actually be IN the race!

-Our inside jokes, too many to name. When we're apart, it's never the same. When we're together it's nothing but fun. Replacing my girls, just can't be done.

-If she is amazing, she wont be easy. If she is easy, she wont be amazing. If she is worth it, you wont give up. If you give up, you are not worth it!! Period.

-DON'T LIVE BENEATH YOUR PRIVILEDGES!!!

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Graduation 2010....hmm.....



Tomorrow marks my two year anniversary since I graduated high school. It's weird to look back and think about high school. I had so much fun the crazy stuff I did, yet still do and all the friends I had, the ones I still have. High school was a blast and I freakin miss it, but at the same time I don't miss it that much... It's like Trace Atkins song... You're gonna miss this... I DO!!! I miss playing basketball, everything about it: yes even the conditioning... I miss Dairy Queen being the hang out place after games... I miss the spill-way talks (only in Hurricane)... I even miss getting caught by the cops during battle of sexes week... I miss the assemblies... I miss designing pages for the yearbook... I miss getting out of class for yearbook... I miss skipping class and going to SnoKaps... I miss getting ready for the games... I miss the school spirit... I miss the red lockers that line the halls... I miss the smell of teachers classrooms after lunch... I somewhat miss the teachers... I miss the office ladies, we got really tight my senior year... I miss the counciling center and how it was THEE place to hangout during class for seniors... I miss the Tiger pride... I miss the random butt slaps from people cause apparently it was easier to reach that then my hand... I MISS IT, but I love the memories and the I LOVE THE NEW ONES!!

Tomorrow my little brother KELLEN graduates High School. I cannot believe he is so grown up. Seems just like the other day I was helping him in his kindergarten class cause they didn't know how to handle him. My brother is awesome. I am so proud of him it's unreal. His whole life he has proven time and TIME AGAIN that he can do everything and more than what was expected of him. He is amazing, he got through school like it was nothing, though some nights it seemed like the world was going to end cause he had so much homework and what not. He has gone so far and will continue to go far. THANKS to his peer aides who got to know and love him, to his fellow students for accepting him as he is and dodging him as he prances around the school, to his resource teachers and aides who helped him make it through each day, TO MY MOM for having endless patience and to help him with EVERY homework assignment, EVERY project, EVERY test, and EVERY quiz... he is the person he is today because she has patience with him... to my DAD for loving him, understanding him, being patient, and making him feel important, even though Kellen is bigger and could easily take dad out now:) To DACEY for being a great little sister and sticking up for him at school, cause we all know how teenagers and kids can be... To everyone else who tried to make him feel welcome and who tried to get to know him! He's complex and has the attention span of a squirrel, if you don't catch his attention at first, then he's gone!! To Kellen Ron Harvey: for understanding himself, being himself, trying his best, doing his best, loving all he meets, most all kudos for being the most caring, forgiving, strong, and loving person I KNOW... I can honestly say having you as a brother has made me the person I am today and I wouldn't trade you for anything in the world... Congrats little BIG bro, on graduating High School... You made it and I couldn't be more proud!!

No comments:

Post a Comment